Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let the Adventure Begin...

I have decided to revamp my blog and am turning it into "Our blog."  I  asked Brian to join me in this undertaking, hopefully he will.  We will commit to posting regularly, (my goal is weekly), we'll see how that goes.  Some of our posts will continue to just be our funny daily encounters and some of them will be us discussing random issues!  Right now our blog is called The Adventures of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, but that may change as this is definitely a work in progress, so be patient!  


I will start briefly with typical funny post:  


So, the other night I was working and Brian was heading up to bed.  I was totally like, uhh where is my good night kiss?  So, he saunters over, grabs my hand and kisses it..




Me:  "What the heck was that?"  
Bri:  "That was a hand kiss." 
Me:  "Yeah, why?"
Bri:  "That's how fancy people do it, I thought we could be fancy." 
Me:  "Right, well, we are NOT fancy, try again."


So he leans over and proceeds to air kiss each cheek....
Me:  "Okay, you're annoying me."
Bri:  "We'll if we're not fancy we can be  European."
Me:  "I'm from Boswell, we are NOT European, Do it RIGHT."
Brian:  ~Heavy sigh~  "Fine...Here I come!"

He comes in with his mouth open and tongue all waggin....

Me: ~laughing~ "okay, you know what...never mind I don't want a kiss anymore." 
Bri:  "Okay, but you're missing out."

Next time I'll just go with the fancy kiss!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment